Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

Books I Finished this Weekend...

I started and finished two books this weekend, City of Ashes and City of Glass.  This is #2 & #3 in the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare.  I will definitely be posting reviews of these books later, but it should be mentioned that I am happy that Ms. Clare decided to continue the series.  Had she ended on book three, we would never know what happened to Sebastian/Jonathan.  I am happy that the issue with Valentine is gone, and I am excited to read Book #4, which arrives tomorrow.  In book 4, we will finally get to see Jace & Clary as a couple...yay!!!







Books I Will be Reading This Week...

You may have noticed that I only read one of the books that I had planned to read this week.  Instead of reading Heresy and The Flower Bowl Spell, I read City of Ashes and City of Glass.  I actually started The Flower Bowl Spell, which was really good, but City of Ashes arrived in the mail, and you know what happens when you get a book you are dying to read...

So this week, I will stick to my guns.  I am receiving City of Fallen Angels tomorrow.  Therefore, I will finish The Flower Bowl spell tonight, just in time to start City of Fallen Angels.  City of Lost Souls should be arriving later in the week, and I will finish it then.  Since  I am finishing the Mortal Instrument books so quickly, I will probably still have time to read one more book (or at least start it).  So, Heresy will this week's closer. Hopefully, I can stay motivated, but if not I will admit my defeat next week!














1 comment:

  1. Hi love the blog!

    I found your blog over on Book blogs and followed you on gfc. I would love it if you could check out my blog! http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/ thanks, Kate

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamour Amour kit by Irene Alexeeva and the Oh La La kit by NewLifeDreams Design