Monday, July 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!!!

I am so thankful to Insomnia of Books for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!! 

There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:

  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
7 Random Facts About Me:

  1. I love An Affair to Remember
  2. I know every word to The Little Mermaid, the songs and the dialogue
  3. I am messy and I hate it!!!
  4. I love football.
  5. I play fantasy football every year.
  6. Even though I have two B.A.'s and a J.D., I would love to get my M.A. in English.
  7. I love card games, including Euchre and Pounce!!!
15 Blogger Nominations:

  1. XWish's Reading Corner
  2. Alice + Wonderland
  3. Bajan Rosa's Books
  4. Batty for Books
  5. Books for Me
  6. Cover 2 Cover
  7. Daydreaming Bookworm
  8. Half Filled Attic
  9. Know Your Books
  10. Lace and Lavender
  11. Nette's Bookshelf
  12. The Blooming Reader
  13. The Things You Can Read
  14. The Relentless Reader
  15. Read That Also
Congratulations to all of the Winners, and thank you all so much for your continued support!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amy thank you for the nomination. I appreciate it.

    Cynthia
    http://thethingsyoucanread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination!
    -Sarah
    http://laceandlavenderhints.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamour Amour kit by Irene Alexeeva and the Oh La La kit by NewLifeDreams Design