Friday, September 7, 2012

One Lovely Blog

Today I was sent this beautiful blog award, called One Lovely Blog.  I do love awards and comments, because then I know for sure that someone is reading! So thanks to Books for me... for nominating me, and to everyone who takes time out to read what I write.  I still can't believe anyone cares what I think about books, but I am so glad you do!!!


Rules are:

  1. Include the blog award logo in your post
  2. Thank the person you nominated
  3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about it...
  4. Seven random facts about yourself..
7 Random facts about me:

  1. I love pumpkin spice lattes, seriously, it's a problem
  2. I am also a huge football fan
  3. I want to name my first baby girl Kennedy
  4. During the summer, I like to walk in the grass barefoot 
  5. Love, Love, Love campfires, but I hate camping...it's a conundrum
  6. I love Monty Python
  7. I love cooking. If you have recipes, please share!!! :)
My nominees!!!


3 comments:

  1. Eeeek Monty Python are epic! Also, walking in the grass barefoot in summer is just beyond words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! You just made my day :D Plus, the award button is really pretty!

    I can't cook, but I love eating *licks lips*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Amy! I am really glad!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamour Amour kit by Irene Alexeeva and the Oh La La kit by NewLifeDreams Design