Guest Post by Erin Armstrong author of The Twisted Truth
My favorite books of all time
- 50 Shades of Grey- Don’t judge me! I love the book. Christian Gray was my boyfriend in my head for 3 months or so. I kind of miss him, to be honest!
- Friends and Lovers by Eric Jerome Dickey- He is one of my favorites and that book was one of his earlier works. It was passionate and gut wrenching! As a matter of fact, where is that book? I think I’ll read it again!
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia)- I read this book over and over again when I was in elementary school. I have a really over active imagination and this book really took me to another world. I think it was a little advanced for me when I was younger so I didn’t really get it until I was older.
- Any book by Rochelle Alers. And believe me, she has a lot of books so it’s hard to pinpoint any particular one that I have read!
- Soul mates Dissipate by Mary B Morrison- Mary is not afraid to take risks and her books are sexy and drama filled. Everything I love in a good book.
Hit the comments and share your favorite books!!!